Wassermann Sidomix II
Dosing and Mixing Unit
Wassermann's Sidomix II is a dosing and mixing unit for low viscosity duplicating silicones. Utilizing a bypass regulator switch, the user can quickly and easily adjust the flow. The desired materials are then dosed and mixed at a 1:1 ratio automatically with a bubble-free, homogeneous result.
The unit helps reduce waste with an innovative mixing head which separates the outlets for each material. This prevents unwanted mixing even when removing/attaching nozzle.
Quick couplings also are a great time saving feature that allows you to change materials easily on the fly.
Designed and fabricated in Germany with high-quality stainless steel construction to ensure a long lifespan.
- "Press of a button" operation
- Innovative mixing head separates the outlets to prevent unwanted mixing - even when attaching/removing the nozzles
- Bubble-free and completely homogeneous results
- Mixing occurs at a 1:1 ratio in the mixing nozzles
- Containers can be easily fitted with quick coupling attachment
- Stainless Steel High Quality Construction - Made in Germany
- Can be used as a tabletop unit or on a stand (sold separately)
- Item #: 172980
- Voltage: 220-240V / 50/60 Hz
- Power Consumption: 1.6A
- Output: 260W
- W x H x D max: 275 x 340 x 440 mm
- W x H x D (housing): 242 x 305 x 360 mm
- Weight: 11.5 kg
- Sound Level: 70 dB